Wednesday, September 16, 2020

One Card for Three Challenges

 One card for three challenges...


Cardz 4 Guyz...Monochromatic! I usually am not a fan of monochromatic card but I am so loving the way this one turned out!!  Thanks to the Cardz 4 Guys team for pushing me outside my comfort zone with this challenge!!

CAS(E) this Sketch...a sketch challenge...this sketch paired up perfectly with a monochromatic challenge.

Time Out...Adventurous was our challenge word.  One our my biggest adventures was a hot air balloon ride in Albuquerque, New Mexico!!  So it seemed fitting to use Stampin Up's Above the Clouds bundle for this challenge.

      

#bethegift challenge:  Give the gift of forgiveness today!  Think of one someone you need to forgive and reach out to them with forgiveness!!





3 comments:

  1. A fabulous monochromatic scene on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. I would love for you to send me an email re; the DT Call. Please click on the tab bar under the heading on Design Team Call for my email address, so I can contact you via email. Caz Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look like you are outside your comfort zone hun. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that our challenge inspired you to use an adventurous from your life - wonderful idea and that balloon ride must have been amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails