Monday, September 7, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #451 & As You See It Challenge #233


Today I am playing along with two challenges.  The sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches and the "favorite color duo" challenge from As You See It.  My favorite color duo is brown with a pastel...like today I am using brown and teal. 

     

#bethegift challenge: Bake cookies and leave them on your neighbors porch!

Update:  What an honor!! This card was chosen as a "top pick" for the As You See It challenge!!

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour combination. The layout is lovely and I really like the tiny mittens at the top. Thanks for playing along with us again at As You See It Challenge, DJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek, I just love this....almost like my favorite colors! What an adorable baby card, sweet as can be! Thanks for sharing your color favs at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the little extra brown in the twine at the top and the little brown booties! And your paper choice is really perfect, dj! Thanks for sharing your favourite colour duo with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ Your little booties are just too cute - great colour combo too. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails