Sunday, December 13, 2020

Color Throwdown Challenge #623 & Tic Tac Toe Challenge #

This card was created for 2 challenges....

The color challenge from the Color Throwdown team.  #CTD623 Their color combo for the current sketch it Green, Aqua, and Pink.   I also noticed and used the metallic element found of the layers of the trees...thus my little gold stars and the gold mat.  

The second challenge that inspired this card was the Tic Tac Toe challenge.  #TTTC093.  My winning three is a row runs down the right hand side of the game board...Embossing Paste/Spotlight technique/Gold.  I have included a close up picture of my embossing paste stars...you can't really see them in the first picture...and even in this close up the white on white makes it hard to see but it real life it looks good! 

This new bicycle stamp I got with a gift certificate that I won from Rubbernecker Stamps.  My name was drawn in the Twofer Card Challenge give away!!  Lucky me!!  I usually am not a winner in give-aways but I got lucky this time!!

 



#bethegift challenge:  Hide a dollar bill in the toy section of the dollar store...make some little person's day!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet bicycle card and congrats on winning the giveaway! Thanks for joining us in the last 2020 challenge at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on our color challenge! I love that you added the gold as well! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown this week and this whole year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet birthday card! I can see the embossing paste and it makes for a lovely background. Thanks for joining us t his week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails