Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Just Add Ink Challenge #536 & CASology Challenge #380

 Today's card was inspired by two challenges...


Just Add Ink // #536 ...A photo challenges!  This little snowman in a bucket was two cute and I did my best to recreate it with stamps!! Not quite as cute as the photo but I'm happy with how it turned out!!

CASology // #380 ...Snowman challenge!  I know, I know.....not a lot of white space but a lot of empty space....does that count?!?  My snowman in a bucket needed a wooden back ground but since it was a single image I thought it might work for your challenge even though my backdrop was not white space!!

 

#bethegift challenge:  Leave several Merry Christmas notes on the windshields of cars in the next parking lot you park in.




3 comments:

  1. You are right, white space can be any colour as long as there is lots of it! This works perfectly and I love the texture you have used. Adore the sweet image and love you angled it! Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way your bright snowman pops in this design! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of texture on that background and the darker "white space" really makes your main image pop! What a cute image!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails