Saturday, December 12, 2020

Two Cards // Three Challenges


My first card was created for the CASology Challenge #379.  Their current cue card is...WHEAT!!   I had to dig deep for this one...the challenge has laid on my crafting table until the challenge was almost over!!  I just could come up with an idea for wheat!!  Alas, I stumbled across this Sale-A-Bration set from Stampin Up...it has been retired but it does fit the cue card.




This second card was created for two challenges.  A sketch challenge from the Freshly Made Sketches team.  #FMS465  And a color challenge from the Hand Stamped Sentiments team.  #HSSCC354  Their color combo for this current challenge is Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Misty Moonlight.  I used my acrylic block to create this watercolor tag in all three colors...edged the tag with my Misty Moonlight maker...layered it on my embossed background...then I stamped the foliage in Misty Moonlight...next I added an Old Olive ribbon and sentiment.

 

#bethegift challenge:  Deliver chocolates or flowers to the receptions at your local school.



8 comments:

  1. These are both pretty cards! I love the background on your FMS card. Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple terrific cards! Love the rustic details of the CASology card and the gorgeous inky tag on the FMS design. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool tag you created. Wonderful for the sketch. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful watercolor tag! Love how you stamped the leaves on that beautiful background. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great tags - love your wheat one too - but really love the colours for our HSS challenge - thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly clean and neat! The tag card is cool with the watercolor block technique! I need to bring that one back! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting how you used our colors. Makes a great background. Thanks for playing with us at HSS. Hope you will play with us in 2021!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails