Thursday, May 20, 2021

The Spot Challenge #162 // Color Hues #18

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


The Spot // #162 ...A CASE challenge!! Copy And Selectively Edit, and this week we are CASEing 
Maheswari Rajaguru of My Stamp Garden.  I picked the card that she posted on March 18th using Stampin Up's Friends are Like Seashells set.

Color Hues // #TCH18 ...A color challenge!! The two colors we were given for this challenge...Teal and Purple!  I fought with this color combo at first but love how this card turned out.





Verse of the Day:

Take delight in the Lord , and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalms 37:4 (NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Beautiful ocean look. I love the colours you used. Thank you so much for taking part in this week The Spot Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I certainly love how this turned out too, and I'm so glad you're playing along at Color Hues! The depth of your jewel tones and the lovely textures are a perfect look for your ocean themed card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails