Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Just Add Ink #568 // Inspired By #183

2 cards...

Card #1 inspired by one challenge...

Just Add Ink // #JAI568 ...A sketch challenge!!  Another fun sketch perfect for using up designer papers from my stash!!  This summer I have made it my goal to not purchase any more designer papers and put a dent in my stash.  Slow process because I had quite the stash!! 

Card #2 inspired by one challenge...

Inspired By // #IB183 ...A photo and a sketch challenge!!  I used both the photo and the sketch.  My inspiration logic...instead of actually circles I let the flower clusters be my circles // Pink Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Gray were my color picks to represent the color combo in the photo



VERSE OF THE DAY



3 comments:

  1. A great masculine card Deb. The DSP adds lots of colour and the ribbon and metal buckle are a great way to fancy it all up! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely cards. Haha, your not the only one with a good stash of papers. Many of mine are just too lovely to use!!
    I really like the sentiment on your masculine card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are fantastic, and your designs are so fun! I love all the patterned papers on your masculine card and your sketch interpretation is AWESOME! Love the colors, the floral, the design, all of it! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails