Tuesday, May 31, 2022

New Challenge Begins Today @ Cardz 4 Guyz

Today begins a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G297

On the Water #C4G297

We hope you will join the fun and play along with our new challenge.  For this current challenge we want you to make a masculine card that showcases this theme...ON THE WATER.

For my card I used Stampin Up's dies and stamps from 3 sets...By the Dock, Best Catch and Waterfront.  All of these sets work great for creating a masculine card.  I made this one for my Dad for Father's Day.  I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge. 

My card was also inspired by another challenge...

Tic Tac Toe Challenges // #tttc163 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board are...Dad, ribbon, and square card.  I used a piece of burlap ribbon from a floral arrangement I received earlier this year, cut my card base to a 4 x 4 and used a DAD sentiment from Stampin Up's Best Catch set.

Card #2 inspired by 2 challlenges...

Less Is More // LIM465 ...A rainbow challenge!!  ROYGBIV Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet.  It is raining as I post this card and the sun is trying to peek through...that means there is a rainbow somewhere out there!!

Addicted to CAS // #221 ...A code word challenge!!  The code word for this challenge is STRIPES.  The colors of the rainbow make beautiful stripes as a backdrop for my umbrella. 


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)








6 comments:

  1. I really love the waterside scene you've created. I've been spending a bit of time on a friend's narrow boat lately and it's so peaceful. Just like your scene. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad card is so awesome...love the masculine look! The second card is great too! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty use of stripes with the rainbow. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scene you’ve created - what a wonderful masculine card! Thanks for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful background strip for the umbrella meets our brief so well. Thanks for playing in our rainbow colour challenge at Less is More.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that sentiment! Your little umbrella is fabulous, specially with the two black stripes to ground it. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails