Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Rocker Card for 3 Challenges

 Today's card was inspired by 3 challenges...


Just Us Girls // #JUG640 ...A trend challenge!!  The trend for this current challenge...Rocker Cards!!  What a cute idea!!  I am loving this trend!!  I decided to make mine a Christmas one...cause it will look cute sitting on someone's mantel!!

Tic Tac Toe Challenge // #tttc169 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row are stencil (snowflake stencil made from a die), blue (Night of Navy from Stampin Up), and tree (die from Stampin Up's Winter Woods bundle).

INKspirational Challenge // #269 ...A monochromatic challenge!!  Pick your favorite color and create a monochromatic card.  Blue is one of my favorite colors...so Night of Navy it is for me!!




Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you tried the rocker card and found it easy! They are so much fun and sitting on the mantle sounds like a great place to display it! Thanks for joining my two teams at Just Us Girls and Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rocker shape and the Christmas tree looks great in navy. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails