Friday, July 22, 2022

Welcome, Malachi Latimer!!

Our grandson was born yesterday!!  He made a speedy entrance into this world, arriving 15 minutes after my daughter and her husband arrived at the hospital!!  Crazy!!  Both mom and baby are doing great!!  Welcome, Malachi Latimer!!

Card #1 in his honor...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT564 ...A sketch challenge!!  With a "shine" theme!! I had to make a baby card in honor of Latimer's arrival.  And thanks to the designer papers I have been hoarding I was able to include the "shine" element!!


Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Global Design Project // #GDP352 ...A CASE challenge!!  This week we are CASEing a card by Susan Wong.  My CASE... (Copy And Selectively Edit)....the linear layout with highlighted octagon shapes.

Color Throwdown Challenge // #ctd702 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this week...yellow, aqua, green, and kraft.  My take on this week's color combo has a little Hawaiian flare using Stampin Up's Mossy Meadow, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay and Kraft.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your grandson! I know you are probably snuggling him right this minute so enjoy your visit! I really love the way you used the CTD colors! I always love these types of layouts and need to save this in my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, congratulations on Malachi joining your family. Grandchildren can be so much fun! Love your interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch with the blues and yellows!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news and cute card you made for him!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails