Friday, July 29, 2022

CASology #405 // Sketch-N-Scrap 253

2 cards 

Card #1 inspired by one challenge...


CASology // #405 ...A cue card challenge!! The cue card for this challenge is WINDY!!  A hot air balloon ride was the first thing that popped into my mind for this windy challenge.  So...I dug out Stampin Up's Above the Clouds stamp set and punch.




Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...


Sketch-N-Scrap // SNS253 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was intended to be a scrapbook layout but I liked it and decided to try it on a card.  Glad I did because I love how it turned out!!


Papercraft Challenges // #84 ...A theme challenge!!  Christmas in July!!  What great inspiration to get us started on our Christmas stash.

Christmas in July #84

Verse of the Day: 
(courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love both of your cards! So very clean and beautiful! Great take on the card sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you used the layout sketch to make a card! So creative! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you used the layout sketch to make a card. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your balloon! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails