Tuesday, August 9, 2022

New Challenge @ Cardz 4 Guyz

 Today begins a new challenge...


Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G302 ...A masculine challenge!!  "Get A Little Dirty"...a distressed + grunge theme!!  So get out your sponges, tear some paper, and find those distressing inks...we can't wait to see your creations.

For my card I used Stampin Up's new Rings of Love designer papers and fussy cut the stump cross section...5 of them.  Distressed the edges with in and sponge and then layered them in a frame...more sponging around the frame.  Added some fussy cut mushrooms with distressed edges along with some tattered twine.

"Get A Little Dirty" #302

Now it is your turn!!  Hop on over to the Cardz 4 Guyz and see how the other DT members have used this theme for their masculine cards.  Let them inspire you to "Get A Little Dirty"!!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Today's card was also inspired by another challenge...

Sketch Saturday // #706 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for showcasing this new designer paper from Stampin Up that was gifted to me with my recent Stampin Up order.  I wasn't sure if I liked or needed this paper but I LOVE it!!  I may just have to order more!!



Card #2 was inspired by one challenge...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc380 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge was Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, and Melon Mambo.  A bright and colorful combination that had me thinking about a sunset over water.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails