Wednesday, August 10, 2022

TGIF Challenges #380 // TicTacToe Challenge #173 // The Paper Players #603

3 challenges inspired today's card...


TGIF Challenges // #tgifc380 ...A color challenge!!  The color combo for this challenge is Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, and Melon Mambo.  I had this trio of colors laying out on my desk from yesterday's challenge and even though I struggled pulling them together on a card they seemed to be calling to me again!!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc173 ...A game board challenge!!  I got a double win on this game board: stencil (star stencil inked in Soft Suede), frame (left over stitched rectangle), sparkle (rhinestones) running across the top & stencil (star stencil inked in Soft Suede), balloons (punch), stars (stenciled on my base) running down the left side of the game board.

The Paper Players // #PP603 ...A theme challenge!!  BIRTHDAY!!  Take #2 on this challenge!!  This time my card doesn't just say happy birthday...you see the theme with the balloons!!





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




1 comment:

  1. Awesome birthday card! Love the double win take on it...thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails