Tuesday, August 23, 2022

New Challenge Over @ Cardz 4 Guyz

Today begins a new challenge...


Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G303 ...A masculine challenge!!  Our challenge to you for this current challenge is to use a STENCIL!!  I used two...one that I made with my wave die and a sun ray one from Tim Holtz.  There are so many stencils out there and I can't wait to see how this challenge inspires you.  So grab a stencil, your brayer or sponge and hop on over to the Cardz 4 Guyz blog and play along with us.  The rest of the design team have some great cards to inspire you.

Today's card was also inspired by 2 other challenges...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc382 ...An inspiration challenge!!  BEACHES is the inspiration for this challenge!!  Waves and sunrays...can't get anymore beachy than that...right!?!

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #292 ...A Pinterest photo challenge!! I love this summery photo with its waves and sunshine!!  Of course it inspired me to use my new waves die.

Update:  This card was chosen as the favorite for the August challenge!!  What an honor...thanks Deann for the shout out!!



Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC123 ...A sketch challenge!!  A simple sketch with so many possibilities!!  I decided to make mine a sweet treat!!

Papercraft Challenges // #85 ...A theme challenge!! SUMMER FUN!!  I think of ice cream cones and frozen treats as a big part of the summertime fun.

Summer Fun #85




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my card for Cardz 4 Guyz - as mentioned the sentiment is a stamp from Visible Image stamps - so sorry to say I didn't free hand it lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails