5 challenges inspired today's card...
Inspiration Station // #IS87 ...A monthly "visual prompt" challenge!! My inspiration from July's photo prompt: the chalk board & the over all theme...CHRISTMAS IN JULY.
Double Trouble // #220 ...A "Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3" challenge!! Thing 1 wants us to follow a "Christmas in July" recipe...3 colors (colored in my embossed image with green, red, and yellow), 2 layers (layered black card stock onto striped designer paper), and 1 holiday image (Christmas florals from Miss Ink Stamps) ...CHECK!! Thing 2 wants us to use the sketch from Try A Sketch On Tuesday #699...CHECK!! Thing 3 wants us to use STARS and/or STRIPES (I used both)...CHECK!!
Try A Sketch On Tuesday // #TSOT699 ...These two challenges always partner up. Since this is a planned partnership on their part (not me picking and combining challenges) you always know they work perfectly together!!
Addicted to Stamps & More // #ATS&M521 ...A theme challenge!! The theme for this current challenge is MAKE YOU MARK!! I made my mark by coloring with Stampin Up chalks. I love the look of chalk on black paper!!
Make My Monday // #MMM282 ...A theme challenge!! The theme for this current challenge is CHRISTMAS IN JULY!! Merry Christmas to you...a little bit early!!
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


This is a very pretty card! Love all the gold and great work with SU chalks! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty this card is. You have incorporated all the ingredients in a wonderful way. I really like all of it. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble, Johanna
ReplyDeleteThe chalk on black is stunning! And I love it paired with the bold stripes, too. Thank you so much for sharing your card at TSOT.
ReplyDeleteGreat coloring on your Christmas Floral and excellent interpretation of the sketch... and using Twisted Sister's optional twist to use stripes. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and TSOT.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Deb! Using chalk on black was so clever. I love that you added both stars and stripes, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble and TSOT.
ReplyDeleteJust perfect for our Christmas in July theme! Thanks for sharing with us at MMM!
ReplyDeleteI love everything you did with those challenges to bring together your beautiful card! And I love your Armor of God scripture! Amen. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble! :)
ReplyDeleteThe chalk on the black paper is so pretty. Great choice of patterned papers that let the colored image shine. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
ReplyDeletesue n.
Gorgeous design sketch and pretty holiday florals, they look like stained glass. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
So elegant - ❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more
Hope to see you again soon
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
Beautiful Christmas card! I love the pretty papers, and the fold really makes it special. Thank you for playing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteDebbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!