4 challenges inspired today's card...
Addicted to CAS // #312 ...A "code word" challenge!! UP is the code word for this current challenge!! Up, Up, and away...to great places!!
We Love Stamping // JUL2026 ...A stamping challenge with a theme!! The theme for this current challenge is SUMMERTIME!! One of my most favorite SUMMERTIME adventure was our hot air balloon ride in Albuquerque, New Mexico the summer we took a road trip out west. I stamped my hot air balloon in Rich Razzleberry using Stampin Up's retired Above the Clouds stamp set, I stamped my clouds (from the same stamp set) in white ink, and I stamped my sentiment (also from the same stamp set).
Unicorn Challenge // #122 ...A monthly challenge with a prompt!! The prompt for this current challenge is NO DESIGN PAPER. I didn't use design paper but I did stamp some clouds on my Soft Sky card stock.
Just Us Girls // #JUG832 ...A "mood board" challenge!! My inspiration from this current mood board: the summer vibe, the sky blue color, and the white puffy clouds.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



I have also been on a hot air balloon ride, Deb, and it was fantastic. Glad you used that inspiration and our mood board to make your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteAnother great card Deb. Your hot air balloon is fantastic and I really like the colour combo you used. Thanks again for sharing with us over at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteAnother delightful take on the mood board! You capture plenty of detail in your little scenes. Again, wonderful to see you in the JUGS gallery!
ReplyDelete~carol
A super take on our summertime theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Wonderful happy card, perfect for our summertime theme at we Love Stamping, thankyou for joining us this month
ReplyDeleteAwesome! The hot air balloon is a great choice for this challenge. Thanks for playing at Addicted to CAS, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDelete