4 challenges inspired today's card...
Time Out Challenges / / #TOC323 ...A "pick two" challenge!! From the six words given, pick two of them to use on your card. The six words are: Harvest, basket, gingham, circle, baking and apple. I picked gingham and circle.
Little Red Wagon Challenge // #LRW879 ...A theme challenge!! STITCHING is the theme for this current challenge. I used a stitched die for my sentiment (from Stampin Up).
Word Art Wednesday // #772-773 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional scripture as inspiration!! My inspiration for the current scripture is the word BLESSED!! Stampin Up's Just Believe stamp set seemed perfect for this thank you card I created because I feel blessed and wanted to let the other person know.
Stencil Fun Challenge // OCT2026 ...A stencil with an opitonal twist!! Crazy is Our Fame...Stencil is Our Game!! I did lots of partial stenciling on today's card...the background and the sentiment circle but didn't use the optional twist this time.






A very prettily designed card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Stencil Fun Co-Owner