Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ahoy!!


This card is a combination of SCS Color Challenge to use Kraft, Basic Black and Real Red, and the Mojo sketch challenge . In my opinion this is a great combo for those hard to make male cards. So I took advantage of the challenge and mad a B-day card to add to my stash--with 3 brother-in-laws and 19 nephews I am always needing male cards.


I used my slit punch to make the scalloped boarder. I am one of those who does not have the border punch yet--it is on my wish list!! I don't think you can see it in the picture very good but I added a piercing in each loop of the scallop. The wheel was cut out and attached with a brad. all the edges were sponges to give it an aged look. As I assembled the card, I added a ribbon to finish it off!!


Thanks for look!! Ahoy Mates~have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. It was still pending when I went to look at SCS. Glad I have this place to come to!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this set and so need to chase your card! Love your layout and colors... smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails