Friday, June 19, 2009

VivaLaVerve challenge #4 for June

Here is my card for this week's VivaLaVerve challenge. The twist this week was to use a piece of DP for our inspiration. That was a fun twist!! Since the limited supply challenge was to us a foreign language on our card I decided on this piece of DP that I think has an Asian flare. So here you have it......I cut out two "stalks" from the DP and used them to create the background--my focal point was stamped in Choc. Chip and cut out using the circle punch--I colored it in using my aqua painter and reinkers--I also stamped the bamboo background stamp to go along with the cut out pieces--added brads and ribbon to finish it off. Thanks for looking!! Let me know what you think!!

Notice: I am not sure if I will get to post again before we leave for our trip out West. We are heading to the Grand Canyon--we are driving from here in Virginia and will be gone for 3 weeks!! I am so looking forward to this trip but I will say that I will miss all of you and the abillity to stamp. Maybe I can post tid-bits from our trip even if I can't do any stamping.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails