Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 challenges in 1!!





Today I combined Monday's Mojo sketch challenge from Verve and SCS Ways to use it challenge to make my card. I love this card because it brings back memories of our hot air balloon ride over New Mexico this summer. Even though I am afraid of heights I found this experience to be very calming and relaxing!! I so loved it!! I has always been a dream of mine to do this and I am so glad I got the chance!!

My colors match the balloon that we rode in: Briallant Blue, Real Red, YoYo Yellow, and Golrious Green. I added star bards, ribbon, and buttons as my embellishments. The stamps used on this card are from Verve. For the ways to use it part of the challenge I used a mini paper clip--the challenge called for us to use something from the office--every office has paperclips!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card...and that image is wonderful!! Very cool pics on your ride..awesome, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous card and you all look super!

    hugs,re

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails