Monday, November 29, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge 167

After a fun time away with family for the Thanksgiving holiday it is good to get back into the swing of things here at home....During this season on the year I find myself so very thankful for family, friends, and fun times....oh a yummy food of course!!

My card for today is based on the sketch for the Mojo Monday challenge. I enjoyed this sketch alot and can see myself using it over and over!!

The papers, the stamps, punches, and inks are all from Stampin Up!!

3 comments:

  1. oh it has been way, way too long! hope you are well. i am so glad to hear your holiday was super!

    your card is absolutely gorgeous. love the image and the colors too.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the stamping world! Sorry to hear about the traffic snag yesterday...we got along well but the trick was getting up and leaving shortly after 5 a.m. Love your interpretation of the mojo sketch...it was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb! Love this card, like I love all of yours. :) I gave you an award on my blog, if you want it. If you don't "do" awards, that is fine, just wanted you to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails