Saturday, March 9, 2019

Limited posting due to travel....

The month of March you will not see me posting much...I will be traveling to Israel with my husband for 3 weeks.  I have made cards ahead of time for the Sketch Saturday challenges and will be posting those but additional creating and posting will be put on hold.  I will miss this part of my life but am looking forward to this adventure with my hubby.  

This week's sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday is a fun one.  We are a team would love for you to come over and play along.  It is always so much fun to see all the different takes on our challenge.  My card this week have no stamping...just some embossing and designer papers.  I have included a close up picture of the embossed portion because I just could get a very clear picture that shows the texture.

3 Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts carved // Turkey...for some reason this is the first thing that popped into my head and I couldn't think of anything else!! I thought if I went ahead and wrote it I would be able to process two additional carved gifts!!  Sand dunes...carved by the wind and waves...beautiful!!  Precious moments carved into our memories!!  Take time today to list several things you are thankful for...think outside the box!!  It will make your heart happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails