Thursday, May 2, 2019

Have a Wonderful Adventure

big shot sea and fish theme dies and stampsI'm getting this posted at the very last minute!!  Have had my card made for several days but post date kinda crept up on me.  The CAS(E) this Sketch challenge had a fun sketch this week...made me think of the water!!  And thinking for the water makes me think of this stamp set that I love from Stampin Up...Sea of Textures.  While the images are awesome, the best part is having matching dies!!  




3 Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts flat...my bed//patio//deck...notice all the "flat" things I listed today involve resting and relaxing?!?  Make a decision today to choose moments of rest and relaxation!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails