Monday, May 17, 2021

Just Add Ink #554 // TGIF Challenge #316 // As You See It Challenge #250

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


Just Add Ink // #JAI554 ...An alphabet challenge!  Just add "G"!  For my "G" I added glitter and a grateful greeting. Each of my blooms are glittered using heat and stick powder and ultra fine yellow glitter.

TGIF Challenge // #tgifc316 ...A sketch challenge! This sketch was perfect for using some of this gorgeous berry paper.  

As You See It // #AYSI250 ...Fill in the blank challenge!  My favorite spring time flower is______.  Well I must say for me that is any bloom that leads to fruit handing on the branch or vine!!




Verse of the Day:

The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him

NAHUM 1:7 (NIV)


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful verse. Thank you.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is really very striking. Adding glitter was a great way to add the 'G' as well. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've filled this lots of pattern Deb but the colour blue/ green colour palette makes all the elements work together and every card needs some glitter so that is a great 'G' element to add! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and great use of the sketch! I'm a big fan of that paper and I love how you used it. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum...you had me and blue AND blueberries! Such a fun creation! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dj, your glittery blossoms were the perfect contrast to that beautiful bold berry paper! I'm surrounded by blossoms on fruit trees and berry bushes where I live in the spring time so they are my faves, too! Thanks for sharing your favourite spring flower with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes DJ there is something exciting about the arrival of fruit blossom with that hint of things to come and in the case of your card - blueberries, yum! Thanks for playing along with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails