Saturday, January 29, 2022

Just Add Ink #588 // Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #457

2 cards each inspired by 1 challenge...

Card #1...

Just Add Ink // #JAI588 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors for this sketch...Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, and Magenta Madness.  These normally wouldn't be colors I would pick for a sympathy card but since I needed one this week that is how they got used!!  I must say I am pretty happy with how it turned out.



Card #2...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC457 ...A sketch challenge!!  Not happy with how this one turned out.  I guess we all have days when our mojo just isn't there.  If I get a chance before this sketch ends I may give it another try.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



10 comments:

  1. I love your lighthouse card! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Heart Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card you submitted for our challenge, great sentiment and images.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweseom pair of cards Deb. Especially love how you used out colours this week. Thanks for being joining us at Just Add Ink. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the cards but the light house card is a great card, how you used the sketch and the colours, so great, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your lighthouse card turned out. The colours and sentiment drew me in - fantastic job. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week. Jennifer DT AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are great. The lighthouse is such a great interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards hun. The coloured scene is stunning. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of cards. I love how your lighthouse card turned out! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning use of the challenge colours on your sympathy card. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the way you have used the colours - the layers are fabulous. You have created a great scene. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails