Sunday, March 20, 2022

Teachers Deserve A Thank You!!

2 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketch // #FMS527 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch has so many possibilities but I decide to use it to create a thank you card for an educator.  I kept it clean and simple!

Fusion Challenge // 3.17.22 ...A fusion challenge!!  Use the sketch or the photo or FUSE them together and create a fusion.  No fusing for me this challenge.  I just used the photo this time.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)





4 comments:

  1. I love your little stacks of books! Such a perfect teacher thank you! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the little books! Thank you for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a teacher! Sweet! Glad you shared it at FMS and Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet thanks you card! These stacks of books and apples are so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails