Thursday, May 26, 2022

TGIF Challenges #369 // INKspirational #265 // Paper Craft Crew #472

Today's card was inspired by 2 challenges...


TGIF Challenges // #tgifc369 ...An inspiration challenge!!  The inspiration for this challenge is the cover of the new Stampin Up catalog.  I didn't have the exact flowers or leaves used but I think I did pretty good CASEing the cover.

INKspirational Challenge // #265 ...A designer's choice challenge.  The choice for this challenge is to use some free or gifted.  I used a spiral tablet of watercolor paper that my daughter gave to me.

Paper Craft Crew Challene // #PCC472 ...A tic-tac-toe challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board...die cuts, bling, flowers.  



Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Just Us Girls // #JUG633 ...A color challenge!! Tan, Coral, and Blue are the colors called for in this challenge.  Coral calls for coral and tan calls for sand...I just couldn't resist another beach themed card with this color combo.

Papercraft Challenges // #82 ...A add bling challenge!!  Coral sequins it is!!  Actually both of today's cards have a little bit of bling.

Add Bling

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of your gifted panel! Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails