Saturday, November 19, 2022

CAS Colours & Sketches #496 // Fusion 11.10.22


 Card #1 inspired by 1 challenge...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #496 ...A color challenge!!  Soft Succulent, Early Espresso & Old Olive are the colors called for in this week's challenge!!  A wintry masculine birthday card is my take on this challenge!


Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Fusion Challenge // 11.10.22 ...A fusion challenge!! Use the photo or the sketch or fuse them together and create a FUSION!!  I used both...the houses inspired me along with the colors & the sketch was my starting point.  


Thanks to both challenge blogs for giving great inspiration for creating the needed birthday cards.  My daughter asked me to bring a stash of birthday cards for her when we visit over Thanksgiving...so birthday cards are on my radar!!

Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene! I love the look of the abstract circles around the trees. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards! So glad you shared one at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design! I just love how you used the challenge's colors with those circles. That's so artsy and creative. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S this week. com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning collection of cards. Love that 2nd one and the scene you’ve created. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails