Friday, July 24, 2026

New Challenge @ CAS on Friday #339

 

Today begins a new challenge at...

CAS on Friday // #339 ...A clean and simple challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this new challenge is FLOWERS!!  I used a Stampin Up's 2-step stamping set called Beautifully Happy for today's card.

            
Now it is your turn!!  We can't wait to see your entries in our gallery!!  For all the details for this new challenge that begins today, hop on over to our blog.  While you are there you will also find great inspiration from the rest of the design team.

4 additional challenges inspired today's card...


Simply Clean & Simple Challenges // JUL2026 ...A "clean and simple" challenge with a theme!!  The theme for this current CAS challenge is BIRTHDAY!!  I used a "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Stampin Up's Circle Sayings stamp set.

Ellibelle's Garden Party // #17 ...A "something in or from a garden" challenge!!  FLOWERS!!  Yes!!  I am in Israel right now and I am enjoy such beautiful flowers...see photos at the end of my post.

Time Out Challenge // #TOC318 ...A theme challenge!!  MOTHER NATURE is the theme of this current challenge.  Oh the flowers we can find in mother nature...such beauty!!

AAA Birthday Challenge // #87 ...A monthly birthday challenge with a theme!!  FOR THE GIRLS is the theme for this current challenge.  A clean and simple bouquet of flowers for my birthday girl!!

Never Before Used // #NBUS88 ...

The NBUS blog doesn't give challenges but offers a great place to show off those items that have "never been used"...whether they are brand new or items that you have had for a while but haven't gotten around to using.  Today I am inking up part of a Stampin Up's stamp set for the very first time...Beautifully Happy.  I have used the outlined flower stamp before but I have never inked up the 2-step stamping portion of this set!!  Why have I not??  It makes for a beautiful flower...adding that second step of color changes everything!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails