CAS Colors & Sketches // #592 ...A "clean and simple" color challenge!! I kept card #1 clean and simple and used the trio of colors that they called for...Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie, and Berry Burst. I also used those colors on my second card but it was not as clean and simple.
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC696 ...A sketch challenge!! Card #2 follows there current sketch challenge. I made this card for one of our teachers that is taking a leave of absence for Coast Gaurd deployment.
Cut It Up // #363 ...A "die cut" challenge with a theme!! ON THE MOVE is the theme for this current challenge!! I have got sailboats on the move on both of today's cards. I used Stampin Up's Sunset Coast die for the light house and a sailboat die from their retired Lily Pad bundle.
CAS on Friday // #341 ...A "clean and simple" challenge with a theme!! Our theme for this challenge is to make a ROUND CARD. I am on the design team for this challenge that started last Friday and we have had only three people play along...so...I am showcasing this challenge again to stir up interest and encourage others to play along.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:
Post a Comment