Today I have the privilege of being a guest designer at...
Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenges // AUG2026 // #56 ...A monthly challenge that showcases Christmas & caffeinated drinks. I am so excited that I was chosen to be a guest designer on this challenge. I hope you will join the fun and play along with them this month.
These mice from Colarado Craft Company love their coffee and they love Christmas...so here's to a Caffeinated Christmas Card.
3 additional challenges inspired today's card...
Splitcoast Stampers // #SC1121 ...A sketch challenge that posts every Wednesday with no end date!! This sketch posted on July the 1st and was such a fun sketch that I used a second time...!st take on this sketch can be found HERE.
Addicted To Stamps & More // #ATS&M522 ...A theme challenge!! CHRISTMAS is the theme for this current challenge. These mice are getting their caffeine so they are all juiced up and ready to celebrate!!
First Cup Challenges // AUG2026 ...A monthly beverage/drink challenge!! Coffee is my go to beverage...especially around Christmas like these little mice. So here's to celebrating Christmas in August (using retired Christmas designer papers from Stampin Up) with a bit of caffeine to keep us going.
Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)
%20(1).png)


Love your sweet design with those cute mice!
ReplyDeleteThanks for guesting with us this month!