Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Happy Anniversary

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC697 ...A sketch challenge!!  I used Stampin Up's Stitched With Whimsy dies to create the layered framed look called for in this sketch.

Addicted to CAS // #315 ...A "code word" challenge!! ANNIVERSARY is the code word called for in this current challenge.  Here's to celebrating another year of marriage.

Just Us Girls // #JUG838 ...An "anything goes stencil" challenge!!  I used a layering stencil from Taylored Expressions and some mini stenciling brushed from Honey Bee...they work great for those dainty small stencil areas.

Make My Monday // MMM285 ...A theme challenge!!  The theme for this current challenge is YELLOW & WHITE + ANOTHER COLOR!!  I used 3 shades of yellow and a green ink from Stampin Up.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails