Tuesday, November 19, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #348

Here is my take on the sketch challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch.  I liked the classy simplistic look of this sketch so much that I created two Christmas cards using it.  This ribbon was on a bouquet of flowers that was delivered to our office this week...I right away claimed for some Christmas cards!!  

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts)  3 gifts that start with N.....well?!!? This one took some thinking...for some reason I all of a sudden couldn't think of any N letter words much less things I was thankful for!!  Finally.....Night-time--rest is so good for our bodies!!  Nose--the gift of smell is usually a blessing!!  Nuts...cashews are my favorite but I love them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails