Monday, November 4, 2019

Color Throwdown Challenge #567 & Freshly Made Sketches #409

I love the plaid blanket in the Color Throwdown challenge this week...I decided to create it using ribbon.  Since I had all four colors in different types of ribbon I was able to create a cool plaid panel for my card.  I sponged up the fish from Stampin Up's Best Catch stamp set and used it as the circle element for the sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.  And just like that I have a fun masculine card for my stash.  I am sure it will end up being a birthday card but I left the sentiment off for right now.  


Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) a gift gathered, given, good...our small group gathered together for a prayer walk//given words of encouragement to those who are weighed down//good seafood meal together with friends...all three of these gifts took place yesterday afternoon!!  It was a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails