Monday, November 18, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #358

Two Layered Rectangles with two off-set layered strips and an element where the strips intersect.

Another snowflake card created with Stampin Up's Beautiful Blizzard stamp set and matching dies.  This time I used Paper Craft Crew's sketch as my inspiration.  I'm loving the Soft Sky & Night of Navy color combo....very wintery!!  

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) a gift made, shared, passed on...Just this weekend a friend in VA sent me a picture of the glass ball ornament (filled with sand and mini shells from our favorite beach here in FL) that I made for her several years ago, she was decorating her tree and thinking of me!!  Shared...quiet time and coffee with my hubby each morning!!  Passed on...my love for hosting...it is so fun to here my daughter picking up this gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails