Sunday, July 19, 2020

INKspirational Challenge #217 & Paper Craft Crew Challenge #384



Vertical sketch with horizontal scallop rectangle placed in bottom left corner with banner behind.Painting or coloring is the challenge from the INKspirationalChallenge team.  This stamp from Stampin Up is one of my favorite flowers to color.  I also thought I was  playing along with the sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew team, but I as I was typing up my post I realized the sketch was suppose to be VERTICAL!!  Oh well...I'll make another card and follow the called for instructions a little better!!  Stay tuned!!

#bethegift challenge: Go out to eat today and pick a table at random to cover their bill!


grab button for Paper Craft Crew Challenges

Update:  This card was selected as a "top pick" for the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!  What an honor!!
                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. Classy and beautiful, love the bold red flower and your use of textures. Lovely! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card!! It is perfectly fine to flip the orientation of a sketch! I love your card oriented this way! The colors are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails