Friday, July 3, 2020

INKspirational Challenge #216 & Paper Players Challenge #497

Today we are road tripping it to VA to take care of a little bit of business so I am posting from my lap top while my hubby drives.  The sun is shining and it looks like it will be a beautiful day....I just wish things were different in our world!!  This crazy Corona Virus keeps us from seeing our friends while in VA and that makes me very sad.  I always say that my card making is my therapy...today I am needing that!!  Today's card was created for the INKspirational challenge whose word prompt was SKETCH.  Stampin Up's A Good Man stamp set was the perfect fit for this prompt.  And since SKETCH was the word prompt it was fitting to also use a sketch challenge.  I am using the sketch from the current Paper Players challenge. 


#bethegift challenge:    Listen intently to someone today--give the gift of presence.

3 comments:

  1. I am so with you on missing my friends and what's going on in this crazy world. I keep reminding myself God is still in control! Your card is so sweet and will be an encouragement to a special someone! Have a safe trip and thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully designed and I love that sweet image. I hope your trip was successful and safe. And that we'll all get to see friends soon! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image; a wonderful take on the 'sketch' prompt! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery! I, too, am finding solace in crafting during these times when visiting family just can't happen. Stay safe; we'll get through this!
    ~carol from Canada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails