Monday, July 13, 2020

Color Throwdown Challenge # 601


Time to post my take on the color combo (#ctd601) from the Color Throwdown team.  This weeks colors are orange, burgundy, green and pink.  I picked Stampin Up's...Pumpkin Pie (center of the flowers and sponging around the rectangle and sentiment), Bravo Burgundy(flowers, sentiment  and brick background), Wild Wasabi (leaves) and Blushing Bride (second stamped flower overlaying the burgandy) for my colors.  I am also using their new Birds & Branches stamp set.  Today I am using just the flower and leaves stamps from this set...no birds or branches!!  Just showing how versatile this set can be!!

#bethegift challenge:     Make a couple of freezer meals today and deliver them with a note to a family you know who've been having hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails