Saturday, February 13, 2021

Global Design Project #278 // As You See It Challenge #243

 Two challenges inspired today's card...


Global Design Project // #GDP278
...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch had me wanting to do a little stitching!!  So I stitched the circle that it called for and added in some berries from Stampin Up's Sweet Strawberry bundle!  Thanks for the inspiration.

As You See It // #AYSI243 ...A color challenge!!  This color combo was perfect for showcasing  Stampin Up's Sweet Strawberry bundle.  I smile very time I finish a card with this set...it is just the sweetest!!  Easy to use and makes the best cards!!

 


Verse of the Day:

You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.

PHILIPPIANS 2:5 (NLT)




1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous. I love the stitching. I Sometimes stitching on cards. I find it therapeutic. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails