Friday, February 5, 2021

Less Is More Challenge #435

 


Today's card was inspired by the Less Is More challenge.  (#LIM435) Their current challenge...IN A ROW!  For some reason I right away thought of the star border embossing folder...How could I use this row of stars?!?  I played around with this all week!  A 5 star rating is what I landed on!!  Perfect card for a birthday or maybe a congratulations of some sort!!


Verse of the Day:

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:5



3 comments:

  1. Smashing make and perfect for several occasions

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this ia fabulous take on the Les sis More challenge, I love it's Lesser qualities, just beautifully CAS, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you stuck with the idea of using this, what a great card for numerous occasions, and all that white space too...perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails