Saturday, February 6, 2021

Try Stampin on Tuesday Challenge #491 & INKspirational Challenge #231

 Two challenges inspired today's card...


Try Stampin on Tuesday // #TSOT491
...A sketch challenge!! A slim line sketch!  I love making slim line cards but I don't make them very often.  Thanks for the inspiration!!

INKspirational Challenge // #231 ...A inspiration challenge!  This photo had me stumped for a moment.  I finally finished it and then missed the linky deadline...oh well!! I love how it turned out.

 


Verse of the day:

fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

ISAIAH 41:10 (ESV)








4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh - brava on hitting all those challenges - what a perfect image for those legs! I must have purple sparkly tights now... Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a unique way of adding images to this sketch design - love the colour theme as well. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ, you turned all your creative talents on to make this card!!! Love how you took all the colors and textures from the inspiration photo, and turned it into a really great card for our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch Challenge! Thank you for sharing!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so perfect - I can't believe you missed the deadline at Inkspirational! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails