Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Time Out #191 // Paper Craft Crew #433 // TGIF #324 // Papercraft Challenges #71

 2 cards each inspired by 2 challenges...

Card #1

Time Out // #191 ...A theme challenge!! The current challenge theme is MOVIES...with an optional twist of glitter!!  One of my favorite movies is Bette Midler's Beaches!! Depending on your age you may not even know about this emotional movies about deep and lasting friendships!!  It is a true classic that will definitely pull at your heartstrings!!  So Beaches is my inspiration for this card and I did pull into it a bit of glitter!!

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC433 ...A sketch challenge!! The sketch for this current challenge is a horizontal sketch.



Card #2

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc324 ...A sketch challenge!!  This simple sketch had so many possibilities...keep it simple or really dress it up!!  I kept it simple...a little scoring, several die cuts, and a little bling!!

Papercraft Challenges // #71 ...A theme challenge!! The theme for this challenge...WEDDING!!  This is my clean and simple take on that theme.


VERSE OF THE DAY

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalms 139:23-24 (NIV) Courtesy of YouVersion




2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely wedding card! The layout is simple yet elegant! Thank you for playing alon with our current challenge at Papercraft Challenges ;o) HAve a great day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful and elegant wedding card, thank you for sharing it with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails