Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Time Out #192 // INKspirational #244

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Time Out Challenges // #192
...A word challenge!!  The word for this current challenge is HUNGRY!!  My little penguin is hungry...so much so that he is juggling a bunch of ice cream cones!! Like how I cut and relocated his arm so that he could be licking the one cone?!?

INKspirational Challenge // #244 ...A designer's choice challenge!! The choice...Spots/Dots!!  I went with the dots and used both large and small polka dots.  Slowly but surely, I am working through my stash of designer papers!!

VERSE OF THE DAY


Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy.

Micah 7:18 (NIV) Courtesy of YouVersion





1 comment:

  1. Your card is so adorable. I am thinking this little penguin can think of nothing else but ice cream! I love it! Thanks fro playing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails