Thursday, July 22, 2021

Addicted to CAS #202 // Just Us Girls #593

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Addicted to CAS // #202 ...A code word challenge!  The code word...GEOMETRIC!! I used a geometric stencil layered on top of my elephant stencil (I won both stencils from Funky Fossil).

Just Us Girls // #JUG593 ...A color challenge!  The color combo for this challenge is gray, teal, and yellow!  Gray on gray for my elephant...Lost Lagoon ink for stamping my flower and sentiment (Stampin Up's A Big Thank Youalong with my enamel dot for the center of my flower...I got a tiny splash of yellow with my punched out flower.

VERSE OF THE DAY


And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Hebrews 11:6 (NLT)




1 comment:

  1. How awesome to be able to bring elements together that you won! i love the fact that you combined the stencil with the elephant outline - such a striking car. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails