Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Cardz 4 Guyz #275 // Color Hues #21

 2 cards for 2 challenges...


1st card...

Today begins another challenge over at the Cardz 4 Guyz blog!!  This new challenge calls for KEYS...and of course as always we want to see your masculine creations.  Making cards for guys can be tough and we hope our challenge blog inspires you with this some times difficult area of card making.  Come on over and play along with us @ Cardz 4 Guyz!

2nd card...

Color Hues // #TCH21 ...A color challenge!!  The current color combo...Red & Blue!!  I was asked to make a card for 90th birthday!! An antique car seemed like the perfect stamp for this request especially since he loves cars!!  I am thinking he may have owned one that looked similar to this one back in the day!! 


VERSE OF THE DAY

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalms 139:23-24 (NIV) Courtesy of YouVersion

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back with another card DJ! I love the antique paper on your monumental Birthday card. I am sure he will love it! Thanks for joining us again at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! It's amazing how much of an impact that yellow block adds to your design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fabulous vintage style cards. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails