Thursday, November 18, 2021

Less Is More 456 // TGIF Challenges 342 // Papercraft Challenges 76

 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Less Is More // #LIM456 ...A theme challenge!! SILHOUETTE!! I decided my white space would be a kraft...by no means am I saying that kraft is the new white but it works for today!!

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc342 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for showcasing my silhouette.

Papercraft Challenges // #76 ...A kraft meets color challenge!! This is where I got the idea for using kraft as my base.  





Verse of the Day:

Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God.

1 John 4:7 Courtesy of YouVersion





5 comments:

  1. Smashing make and well done on such a clever combination of challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super make. I love the colours you've used. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and warm card. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the warm colours!
    Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails