Thursday, November 11, 2021

The Paper Players 566 // TicTacToe 138 // TGIF Challenges 341

 3 challenges inspired today's card...


The Paper Players // #PP566 ...A theme challenge!! The theme for this challenge...Give Thanks!!  Thnx 2 U...for inspiration!!

TicTacToe // #tttc138 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row across the top of this game board are Thanksgiving theme, Thankful sentiment, and any shape die.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc341 ...A color challenge!! Pale Papaya, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla are the three colors called for in this challenge.




Verse of the Day:


Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalms 23:4 Courtesy of YouVersion



6 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love how you layered the tree on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout to bulk up that smaller tree scene! Great idea to pair it with a chunkier sentiment. The overlap is perfect. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment to thank someone special! The little tree is so fun layered on top of the sentimenT! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and clever! I love the big, bold sentiment paired with the scene. A wonderful layout! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I still have that stamp set and don't think I've used it for a long, long time! I am tempted to get it out and play a bit after seeing this fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design DJ! I love the way you incorporated the picture with the sentiment. you for coming to play with us a Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails