Wednesday, November 24, 2021

One Card...3 Challenges

 Today's card was inspired by 3 challenges...


TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc140 ...A game board challenge!! My winning three in a row run down the left hand side of the game board.  Plaid, Layers, and Die Cut for the win!!

Global Design Project // #GDP319 ...A theme challenge!!  CHRISTMAS is the theme for this current challenge!! Nothing says Christmas more than December 25th!!

Papercraft Challenges // #76 ...A kraft meets color challenge!! Kraft base, kraft die cut numbers and all kinds of Christmas color added to it!!

Kraft Meets Color



Verse of the Day:


The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

Psalms 28:7 Courtesy of YouVersion



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails