Friday, November 5, 2021

Global Design Project 316 // Addicted to CAS 209

2 Cards...

Card #1 was inspired by 1 challenge...

Global Design Project // #GDP316 ...A CASE challenge!!  This week we a CASEing (copy and selectively edit) a card made by Stesha Bloodhart.  I used her sketch, the wreath with foliage, and the Christmas theme.



Card #2 was inspired by 1 challenge...

Addicted to CAS // #209 ...A code word challenge!! PURPLE was the code word for this challenge!!  One of my favorite purples was Stampin Up's Wisteria Wonder that has been retired...I still have my ink pad and some baker's twine left so they were my choice for this purple challenge!!

Verse of the Day:

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

2 Timothy 3:16 Courtesy of YouVersion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails