Friday, December 17, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #516 // Festive Friday #0099

 2 challenges inspired today's card...


Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS516 ...A sketch challenge!! I right away thought of snowflakes but decided I was done with Christmas cards!!  Decided to use up some of the leftover pieces and parts from yesterday's card instead!!

Festive Friday // #FF0099 ...An inspo challenge!! From the inspo list, use three of the items that honor New Years Day!!  My three items from the list are black (both card stock and ink), emboss (both dry and heat embossed), and rhinestones. Yesterday I punched out a tag from the Chess Boarder...today I punched out a circle from the remaining image that I have embossed!



Verse of the Day:

Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.

Ephesians 4:32 Courtesy of YouVersion


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous use of those "extras"! And I love the embossed texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails